Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Start of Summer!

End of the school year 
and the beginning of summer! 


This weekend was officially the last days of school, and all the celebrations that come along with the start of summer. On Friday, the four of us exchange students (pictured above) went to go visit our school counselor  where we just talked about our year and each received a muumi mug as a gift and thank you. It was honestly such a weird feeling saying goodbye's for the last time, knowing the next time we attend school it will be back in our home countries. This was also the last time that the 4 of us were going to be together before we all go home, too. Although we've all had our ups and downs together, these other 3 exchange students have always been around throughout the year and I'm really going to miss them. Everyone is such a crazy individual in their own way & it's impossible not to love. But despite the sadness of the goodbye's, there was also a really positive energy in the air knowing that today was the official start of summer & only great memories follow that. :)


The following day, June 1st, was graduation day where all of the students were having their ceremonies & grad parties in celebrations of completing their studies. In the afternoon, I visit a couple friends graduation parties and later following in the evening, I went to the city to hangout and celebrate with some dear friends. Overall, it was a really great day and night, and I couldn't have thought of a better way to kick of my summer!


It's now Sunday, June 2nd, and I am getting ready to start my travels for Euro Tour! Where I'll be visiting Sweden, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, France, Italy, Monaco, and Germany 
with 75 other exchange students for 2 weeks! I am beyond stoked for this trip. :)

I'll be away from blogging for the next few weeks, but at some point I can re-assure that I will have many photos to share with lots of stories behind them all. But until then, I'm off to go enjoy my start of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment