Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A quick explanation...

As most of you know, I have been incredibly busy with travels throughout this entire month of June.  In my first 2 weeks of June I toured across Europe with a large group of exchange students. I took thousands of photos and although I am so excited for how so many of them turned out, I've been way too busy to upload let alone edit any of them. Following after my trip I came home to Turku for less than 2 days, only to go away to my host families summer cottage for midsummer weekend. Returning again to Turku, I had just over 4 days to say the majority of all my goodbye's and enjoy some time in Finland. Today, not even a week later I am getting ready to embark on another journey and am going to Scotland for one week with my current host family, as my host sisters dance team has made it to European Nationals and the competition is held in Glasgow. While there, we'll be traveling throughout the country and seeing sights and places. And then, last but not least... returning back to Finland from Scotland I only have a matter of another 2 days, before leaving this beautiful country and heading back home to America.

And so, as you can see... I really am as busy as I've mentioned. Although, I won't be able to post anything until all of my travels are done (in which by then, I will be back in the USA) I am intending to still do lots of posts from all of my travels, so when the time comes, expect some great photos & story's!

Once again, just wanting to say thanks so much to all of you who've followed my blog throughout the year! It's been a great journey and I wouldn't have ever been able to continue if it weren't for everybody's love & support. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment