Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A day spent outdoors // 1950's Event

Saturday, May 18th, 2013



On the same day as this day, I had met up with one of my dearest school friends Ronja and we attended this 1950's themed event on a farm close by my home. Since we both had previously plans during the day, we were only able to catch the last bit of the event. Sadly, by the time we had arrived nearly everything had been done for the day but it was still really interesting to check out the atmosphere of the place. There were a few old vintage-style cars around, some people dressed up, and even a small "band" playing 50's music in one of the old barns. Both Ronja and I were just soaking up the vintage feeling, and loving every minute of it! There's just something about the 1950's that' just so incredibly classy & timeless, it's nearly impossible not to be in love with the decade. Overall though, I think the best part was just spending time with Ronja and exploring the farm around us. It was such a beautiful summers day filled with so much sunshine and warmth and it was an amazing feeling being able to walk around, snapping photos here and there of the property and in the fields. It was the first day that I had spent the entire day outside and let me tell you, I absolutely loved every single minute of it! I sure hope it was the first of many more to come. :) 


                      Xx, 


                                                           alisa nicholle

No comments:

Post a Comment